[vlc-devel] Devolop Multimedia Catalog

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Tue Mar 18 23:01:56 CET 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 22:26 +0100, Antoine Lejeune wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2008, Camillo Anania wrote :
> > Hi Antoine,
> > which point of development is the media library?
>
> By now, we only  have a sqlite module for VLC and the database model but
> the project will last until june.

Can you open the source now ?
I'd like you to discuss this now with your teachers, and also if you can
release it under GPLv2.

You may know that I plan a playlist rework more or less soon (and a
cleaning more or less at this exact very moment) so we could synchronize
more or less early the better.

more or less thanks ;)

--
Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>