[vlc-devel] refcounting fixes question

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:36:48 CET 2008

Thanks, I'll test it here and if I still have problems I will whip up
a generic (non-Windows specific) test.c file and send it to you. My
application is Windows specific and more importantly uses in-house
libararies that make it impractical to send to you as is, but I am
more than willing to write generic test routines for you.

In any case I will give you feedback as soon as I have some. Have a
great week off!

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at free.fr> wrote:

> On Mar 19, 2008, at 1:06 PM, jboileau wrote:
> > Being an avid reader of this mailing list :-) , I noticed that Pierre
> > d'Herbemont as been doing many fixes related to refcounting which I
> > believe might be in line to fix the crash problem I ran into this
> > weekend. If so, please let me know Pierre.
>
> Hi Jacques!
>
> I have been fixing some input related refcounting issues. There is a
> high chances that it should help you with the race you have. If not
> I'll be happy to get a test.c file that show the issue. (I'll be kind
> of away for a week starting tomorrow though)
>
> Thanks for your interest!
>
> Pierre.

Jacques Boileau