[vlc-devel] Fullscreen mouse hidding

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Thu Mar 20 14:49:59 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 10:27 +0100, Lukas Durfina wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    according to your comments I make a new patch.
> I hope, it is fine for everyone. If not, give me
> feedback, please.

It is good.

However I have a few remarks about coding style only:
* You should prefix variables with a letter indicating their type (i_
for integer, f_ for floats)
* When adding new comments you should use C comments and not C++ /* */

See http://wiki.videolan.org/Code_Conventions

Once you send the patch with these, it can be pushed to master branch.

Thanks

--
Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org>