[vlc-devel] SoC 2008 Project: Bluetooth remote controller for VLC player on Linux

Ibraheem P ibraheemp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:07:39 CET 2008

Hello Sir,

The project mentioned include all the functionalities of VLC player which
are not only include the basic functionalities such as
play/pause/stop/volume up/down/fullscreen etc, but also include playlist
management, bookmark management, settings, audio&video equalizers,
visualizations etc or everything possible.

If you feel this is a very simple project mention your opinion and advice me
what changes to be made in this project or suggest me any other project
listed in ideas page. I'm also interested on projects 'GUI interfaces for
the browsers plug-ins' and 'Fullscreen Controller'.

Thanks in advance

Have a good day.
--
Regards