[vlc-devel] commit: create a medialist on JVLC creation (Filippo Carone )

Filippo Carone filippo at carone.org
Sun Mar 23 12:39:04 CET 2008

Il giorno sab, 22/03/2008 alle 23.38 +0200, Rémi Denis-Courmont ha
scritto:

> > Also, thanks for all the libvlc related tests, that rocks :)
>
> It's impossible to run Java tests from a normal build tree.
>
> I would much rather have native tests run from make check.

I agree with you, we should have native tests on libvlc and have them
run in the build process. I'm testing from the Java side, since I have
to be sure the native functions mappings made with JNA are correct and
to be confident the functions I'm using in the java classes are behave
correctly.

Cheers,
Filippo