[vlc-devel] Added hotkey to cycle through audio devices

Dylan Yudaken dyudaken at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:12:40 CET 2008

I wrote a small patch to add a hotkey to VLC to cycle through the audio
devices.
It could be useful if you run VLC on a tv and need to remotely switch
between them.

The hotkeys interface didnt have a p_aout defined already so I did a
'vlc_object_find' in the if block.
Im not sure if this is a terrible thing to have done, I only started
coding VLC very recently. :-)

(As a side note, I actually sent this in last week but I now realised
that I was registered under the wrong email address and it never got
through. :-) )