[vlc-devel] commit: create a medialist on JVLC creation (Filippo Carone )

Filippo Carone filippo at carone.org
Mon Mar 24 11:23:14 CET 2008

Il giorno dom, 23/03/2008 alle 21.30 +0100, Pierre d'Herbemont ha
scritto:

> > I plan to make the JVLC object a sort of a factory, so the developer
> > can
> > create all the objects related to a specific JVLC instance (which
> > reflects a libvlc_instance_t) from the instance itself.
>
> I don't really see that... You don't do a 1-1 binding?

The 1:1 binding is the org.videolan.jvlc.internal.LibVlc class, it
reflects the same semantics and uses the same data structures as the
libvlc-control lib.

On top of this lib, I'm creating wrappers (the classes in
org.videolan.jvlc) which are more java-friendly and that should not
distorce the concepts behind libvlc-control.

Cheers,
Filippo