[vlc-devel] Google Summer of Code Idea

Corvalan Gabriel just.the.boss at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 02:20:44 CET 2008

Rafaël Carré a écrit :
> Le Wed, 26 Mar 2008 02:08:06 +0100,
> John Smith <just.the.boss at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > I've started to work on a Gtk gui for the Vlc media player and I
> > would know if maybe it could be a project for the gsoc. I've meet Rax
> > and Snio who worked too on this project. And I'm already coding some
> > new Gtk Widget to implement this nice interface.
>
> What do you project to do in the whole summer ?
>
> > Corvalan Gabriel
>
> But you mailer says John Smith ? :)

:x  Sorry my mailer was not configured correctly :$

So for the whole summer i was interested by the "GUI interfaces for the
browsers plug-ins" and the "Fullscreen Controller" project, but i've
started with this Gtk Widget to show that I can do some nice work. ( I
hope )

I'm really motivated to learn about Vlc and all library around it.

I hope enter in your great dev team :)

Cheers.

Corvalan Gabriel