[vlc-devel] VLC exception in VC (0.8.6e)

sademperor sademperor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:35:01 CET 2008

Hello,

   I'm a newbie on VLC, now I use the default activex plugin for VLC player in VC2005. I found when I insert only 1 instance, it works normally, but there some warning message in the debug window. The message is
"
Warning: constructing COleException, scode = DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND ($80020003).
First-chance exception at 0x7c812a7b in MonitorCenter.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: COleException at memory location 0x0012f1e8..
Warning: constructing COleException, scode = DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND ($80020003).
First-chance exception at 0x7c812a7b in MonitorCenter.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: COleException at memory location 0x0012f1e8..
"
When I insert more than 2 instances, my programme can start normally, but when exit, it crashes and reports a "first-handled exception". After trace, I found it crash at CVIew:: Destory().

How can I fix it ??

thanks a lot

Frank