[vlc-devel] Google Summer of Code-Look for Mentor: funman (backup jb)

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 29 20:28:34 CET 2008

Hello there,

thanks for your interest in participating in GSoC for VideoLAN!

> The website indicates: Proposed mentor: funman (backup jb). How can
> I contact the advisor of this project?

This mailing-list is perfectly fine. However, feel free to join us on
IRC (#videolan, freenode Network). The 2 guys are obviously reachable
under these nicks.

Like FFmpeg, we require all applicants to compile VLC on their
platform and to provide a patch fixing a small bug they encounter. If
you don't notice anything and don't know what to write a patch about,
feel free to ask us. Information how to get VLC's source and how to
compile it on your platform is available on our wiki.

Best regards,

Felix / feepk

--
VideoLAN