[vlc-devel] vlc program abort while playing TV channel

Gilles Sabourin gilles.sabourin at free.fr
Thu May 1 11:15:39 CEST 2008

Le Thursday 01 May 2008 10:58:48, vous avez écrit :
> Le Thursday 01 May 2008 11:46:34 Gilles Sabourin, vous avez écrit :
> > As a user, I do not deserve to be ignored, don't I ?
>
> Now that you mention it, you do. Especially if you complain about it.
If I have no clue to continue further, I won't be able to search and help you.
Now, if you see me as a
user-who-want-everything-for-nothing-and-won't-pay-for-it-and-moans-everywhere,
I am sorry for you. You still answer to the forum to other people, yet.
Does not matter for me : that won't change many things ...

> I have gotten absolutely nothing from all my work on VLC. No cash, no
> gifts, no paid trips, no invitation anywhere, nothing. I had to pay for my
> development hardware, early FOSDEM trips, and even for the VLC T-shirt.
Sorry for you. Seems to be a common problem in the world of the free software
where main developers are not enough rewarded. May be should you open a
subscription? think about that...

Greetings,
Gilles