[vlc-devel] commit: Fix a false assertion fail in the Qt4 playlist. ( Rémi Duraffort )

Rémi Duraffort ivoire at via.ecp.fr
Mon May 5 23:08:08 CEST 2008

> maybe it would be better to compute COLUMN_END in the assertion ?
>
> something like assert( i_showflags < COLUMN_END << 1 - 2 );
> I think it's more readable, and avoid needing to update COLUMN_END
I think it's more readable to update COLUMN_END rather than compute it
because all is done in the header file with a comment saying what to do.
When someone want to add an elements he might reads the comment and
update the COLUMN_END. And IMHO the assert is more readable without a
computation in it.

--
ivoire | Rémi Duraffort