[vlc-devel] VLC-Windows Mobile

Geoffroy Couprie geo.couprie at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:08:15 CEST 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Ramakrishnan_Subramaniam
<Ramakrishnan_Subramaniam at satyam.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reading this message.
>

> Has any one implemented VLC on Windows Mobile Platform(WM5 or WM6)?  Any
> pointers on how to implement on Windows Mobile will be of great help.

Jérôme Decoodt worked on that, he will soon give a patch. I will do
the Windows CE port for the Google Summer of Code this year :)
If you can't wait, there is some information about building for
Windows CE in INSTALL.wince, and the MSDN library can provide you all
the information you could want about Windows CE and Windows Mobile.

Regards,

Geoffroy Couprie