[vlc-devel] Subtitles downloader for VLC

Jean-Philippe ANDRÉ jpeg at videolan.org
Wed May 7 20:45:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

As some of you already know, I have written a patch to add a 'cool'
feature to VLC: downloading subtitles almost automatically.
I coded a lua module, a lua script and a Qt4 interface for this.

This shoud close ticket #899 (https://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/899),
as the only lua script available (for now) is for opensubtitles.org.

Here is a capture: http://dinauz.org/~jpeg/VideoLAN/capture26.png

Here is the patch (zip, tar or tar.bz2):
http://dinauz.org/~jpeg/VideoLAN/subtitles.tar
http://dinauz.org/~jpeg/VideoLAN/subtitles.tar.bz2
http://dinauz.org/~jpeg/VideoLAN/subtitles.zip
http://dinauz.org/~jpeg/VideoLAN/subtitles-patches/
(these are all the same files, not linked to the mail because of their
weight)

I hope this is OK, and you'll also find this is cool ;)

Thanks dionoea and funman for their first review.
Best regards,

--
Jean-Philippe André - JPeg