[vlc-devel] Where does msg_Dbg outputs under Windows

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:24:40 CEST 2008

I am using libvlc-control.dll under Windows. When I close my
application and when I call libvlc_release I get an assert in
libvlc-common.c at line 1008, assert of b_clean. My understanding is I
am not releasing some object properly. From what I see in
libvlc-common.c there is a msg_Dbg that would help me identify the
culprit, but I can't see the msg_Dbg output anywhere. :-( Can someone
shed some light on where these messages get sent?

Thanks,

--
Jacques Boileau