[vlc-devel] Problem with H.264 parser

Giovani Gracioli giovanig at gmail.com
Mon May 5 20:07:20 CEST 2008

Hello, I am using vlc to receive a stream from network using UDP and using
FFmpeg as demux (vlc udp://@:8080 --vout fb --demux ffmpeg).

My platform is DaVinci (1 arm and 1 DSP). So, I am having problem with
video's parser using H.264 decoder, with audio I have no problem. The
ffmpeg's function h264_parse is not mounting the frames correctly, then the
frames are not displayed on the screen, only the first one. This function
calls ff_h264_find_frame_end that returns END_NOT_FOUND. The packets are
received with no problem, because audio is being displayed.

Anyone Can gives me some directions?

Best Regards,
Giovani