[vlc-devel] Display problems in 0.9

Georg Seifert georg.seifert at gmx.de
Mon May 12 13:45:06 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just checked the new PPC build of 0.9 and found some problems (I
can’t just fix them since I do not familiar with the code):

1: if you resize the video window, the size of the window is not
calculated correctly. (this may come from my the layout change of the
video frame) So there are always black bars on top/bottom or left/
right if you are not at 100%

2: in the Video windows status bar, the scrollbar sometimes gets to
long and covers the time field

3: the controller window just shows the windows header.

Georg