[vlc-devel] Latest build crashes under Windows on exit

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri May 16 21:15:36 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 02:35:12PM -0400, jboileau wrote :
> I don't know if issue this is known. The latest build crashes on exit
> under Windows with the message 'Runtime Error!'. If this a known issue
> disregard this email, it is to be expected in the middle of
> development. If it is not known, I can enter a ticket if needed.
>
> There isn't anything special to do. Just starting VLC and closing it
> without any other operation will crash.

I have exactly the same using Git-master on linux (ubuntu) on a clean
tree:

ERROR: cannot delete object (932, export) with 2 children
ERROR: Remaining children object (id:938, type:generic, name:(null))
ERROR: Remaining children object (id:939, type:generic, name:(null))
o 00000001 libvlc "libvlc", refcount 1, 1 child
`-o 00000931 interaction (thread 3002858384), refcount 1, parent 1
zsh: abort      ./vlc -vvv -Irc

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf