[vlc-devel] commit: We need to update gettext and libgpg-error to current releases in order to use a current libgcrypt . ( Felix Paul Kühne )

git version control git at videolan.org
Sat May 24 01:02:04 CEST 2008

vlc | branch: 0.8.6-bugfix | Felix Paul Kühne <fkuehne at videolan.org> | Sat May 24 01:03:03 2008 +0200| [07371bd2888301ef4c022eb54e0ba5f3bcf667b1]

We need to update gettext and libgpg-error to current releases in order to use a current libgcrypt.

Needs testing on Win32 with Cygwin

> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commit;h=07371bd2888301ef4c022eb54e0ba5f3bcf667b1
---

 extras/contrib/src/Makefile                     |  158 ++++++++++++-----------
 extras/contrib/src/Patches/gettext-macosx.patch |   37 ++----
 extras/contrib/src/Patches/gettext-win32.patch  |   19 +++
 extras/contrib/src/Patches/libintl.patch        |   21 +++
 extras/contrib/src/packages.mak                 |    8 +-

Diff:   http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commitdiff;h=07371bd2888301ef4c022eb54e0ba5f3bcf667b1