[vlc-devel] commit: Fix double (or up to 2^sizeof(int) times) ( Rafaël Carré )

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Fri May 30 13:53:18 CEST 2008

Le Fri, 30 May 2008 13:37:34 +0200,
Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at free.fr> a écrit :

> On May 30, 2008, at 1:10 PM, git version control wrote:
>
> > vlc | branch: master | Rafaël Carré <funman at videolan.org> | Fri
> > May 30 13:12:02 2008 +0200|
> > [02c821f546ecadf9ee378915cec1e1a77615095a]
> >
> > Fix double (or up to 2^sizeof(int) times)
> >
> > Reported by Coverity scan : CID 142
>
> So Coverity scanned VLC? is it possible to have access to the report?

Sure, I started looking at the report without mailing you sorry.

A guy from coverity proposed me to scan VLC, so I accepted without
asking you ;)

As told on IRC : just gimme or dionoea a user/password pair and you'll
get an account.

Unfortunately the guys scanned vlc-0.8.6f or something and it seems we
can't just select the sources we want to scan, so I'll have to sort
that before leaving LinuxTag.

--
Rafaël Carré