[vlc-devel] The magnify video filter is broken

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Fri May 30 21:35:12 CEST 2008

Thanks, I'll use trac. Haven't used it yet, always fun to learn
something new. I guess someone monitors and will advise/remove any
tickets that don't make sense or are redundant.

FYI: the recipe is simple. Enable the Magnify filter in the
preferences or the extended panel, play a video. That's it!

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Pierre d'Herbemont <pdherbemont at free.fr> wrote:

> On May 30, 2008, at 9:14 PM, jboileau wrote:
>
>> With the latest sources snapshot of 0.9.0, when I try to use the
>> Magnify/Zoom interactive video filter VLC crashes on play. Below is a
>> Dr. Mingw backtrace.
>>
>> Question: What is the procedure for reporting problems like these? I
>> figure it is a good idea to check here first, but if I am generating
>> unwanted trafic here let me know.
>
> I do appreciate bug report on vlc-devel, but I could be the only one.
>
> Usually you should use trac.videolan.org for that.
>
> Also, it's generally a good idea to add an how to reproduce. The best
> is to show a single "vlc --commands-used" line, or a sample testcase
> linked against libvlc.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Pierre.

Jacques Boileau