[vlc-devel] Availability of VLCKit framework

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:34:08 CET 2008

Am 27.10.2008 um 16:51 schrieb Olivier Aubert:

> Is the VLCKit intended to remain in its current source-only-compile-
> it-yourself form, or could it be added to the future
> binary releases?
I would welcome a binary distribution as a separate download. Adding
it to the current dmgs along with the VLC.app binary would be wrong
IMO. Still, a separate download would make sense. However, we would
need some documentation and a Makefile addition to create a dmg for
the framework automatically (aka "maka package-macosx-sdk" or similar).
Regrettably, I don't have any time to work on this...

Best regards,
Felix