[vlc-devel] translate to uzbek

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Tue Nov 4 00:51:30 CET 2008

Hello,

On Mon, Nov 03, 08 at 14:03 +0300, Akmal Khushvakov wrote:
> Hello, I want to translate "vlc" to uzbek language, Can you send me
> localization file?

You can find the file there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/uz.po

You can use poEdit or KBabel or a simple text editor to translate Make
sure that you use UTF-8 as encoding.

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-list vlc-devel at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

There is a mailing list dedicated to translators. you can subscribe at
http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators

Thanks

--
Xtophe