[vlc-devel] How do I use new Control API to execute equivalent of VLC_positionSet?

null null funkyworklehead at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:31:31 CET 2008

I'm experimenting with a plugin that uses intf_thread_t.  I tried doing
something like
 VLC_TimeSet(p_intf->p_libvlc->i_object_id, 10, 0);
But now I see that I'm supposed to be using the new API.
http://wiki.videolan.org/LibVLC_Tutorial

Its not clear to me how I'm supposed to get a libvlc_instance_t pointer from
a libvlc_int_t or how to get a libvlc_media_instance_t for a libvlc_int_t.

Given a "intf_thread_t *p_intf" pointer and using the new API, how would I
do the equivalent of
 VLC_TimeSet(p_intf->p_libvlc->i_object_id, 10, 0);