[vlc-devel] [RFC] Thread cancellation on WinCE

Rémi Denis-Courmont rem at videolan.org
Mon Nov 17 16:47:28 CET 2008

On Monday 17 November 2008 16:46:35 Pierre Ynard, you wrote:
> There are also other functions like SleepEx in mtime.c and
> WaitForMultipleObjectsEx in poll.c that ought to be handled. I am a
> little unsure of the right way to organize the code, so comments more
> than are welcome.

Eventually, you need to (pretend to) implement WaitForMultipleObjectsEx -
SleepEx and WaitForSingleObjectEx are only particular cases with 0 and 1
object.

> +    const HANDLE handles[2] = { nfo->cancel_event, handle };

By inverting the order, the later code could be heavily simplified... This
would be even more prevalent when you consider the more general case of
WaitForMultipleObjectsEx.