[vlc-devel] commit: Win32 Vout: Try to fix the display of the MI on exit of movie in FS mode. ( Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Oct 1 17:05:37 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 01, 2008 at 08:22:23PM +1000, xxcv wrote :
> Geoffroy Couprie wrote:
> >On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 11:51 AM, xxcv <xxcv07 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>Its just involved a little bit of thinking.
> >If you can do this "little bit of thinking" and have the time to write
> >useless comments, you should send patches. Help us or stop sending
> >annoying mails.
> Thank you for your bad comments. For which I was not talking to you.
> May be you'd like to calm yourself down a little?

Euh... STOP! NOW! Stupid discussion...

It was not just a bit of thinking, it required to understand why the
VOUT did hide/merge with the Main Interface. This is windows horrible
stuffs and the people who wrote the VOUT WIN32 code without commenting
are a bit at fault.

Anyway, it should be better now, and I have to check a few things before
doing a 0.9.3 binary for win$uck$.

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf