[vlc-devel] Localization File For Vietnam

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Sat Oct 4 21:26:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 04, 08 at 01:25 -0500, Ngao Tue Cuong wrot
> I would like to have a version of Vietnamese on file.
>
> Everything is setup and ready to roll. Just need the *.PO file.

You can find the file there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/vi.po

You can use poEdit or KBabel or a simple text editor to translate
Make sure that you use UTF-8 as encoding.

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-list vlc-devel at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

I'm in the process of creating a mailing list dedicated to the VLC
translators, I will add you to it.

Thanks

--
Xtoph