[vlc-devel] live555 connection timeout (patch included)

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 23:07:40 CEST 2008

Hi Sebastien,

I am trying to compile this under cygwin and can't seem to make it
work. I have compiled live555 as per the instructions on their site
with your changes. All went well, no errors. I have run
configure-vlc.sh and built VLC. But my changes to live555 are not in
the new VLC I create. What step am I missing? Are there instructions
on adding a build of live555 to VLC somewhere?

Thanks for your help,

Jacques Boileau