[vlc-devel] live555 connection timeout (patch included)

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:42:41 CEST 2008

Yes, removing i_leftretries is one of the fix I propose (as easy to
remove altogether than simply changing it and leaves the code cleaner
or might be an option added to the command line if we want it
configurable)

sendOptionsCmd returns NULL on error and thus can be checked before continuing.

Jacques Boileau