[vlc-devel] Forward of moderated message

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Thu Oct 9 00:15:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

> My name is Alexey Lugin. I'm translator of program interfaces on Ukrainian language.
> I present your attention Ukrainian language file for VLC Media Player 0.8.6 (zipped in attache).
> In the near time translation will be ready and for the new version of the program - VLC media player 0.9.3.

The O.8.6 branch is no longer maintained so there is no point doing the
translation for it. Hopefully you'll be able to reuse the majority of
the translations for 0.9.4.
Also please send us the .po files, we can't regenerate and update the
translation from the .mo

You might want to join you efforts with Vizor-Gal who has recently
volunteered to do the ukranian l10n.

We have for a little while a mailing list dedicated to translators that
you may want to join: http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators

Thanks

--
Xtophe