[vlc-devel] 1.0 Feature Freeze

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Oct 10 23:08:05 CEST 2008

Hello people,

VLC is in constant improvements, and I have to say that taking care of
the bugfix branch is slowly being more and more painful to backport.
I think that we should have a feature freeze in a not too distant future
for all the tickets closed and the nice improvements in the core...

I think we should merge most of the GSoC code and the audio_filter
changes, but that time too.

Since feature freeze for 0.9 was a long time ago, I suggest that we do a
feature freeze on November 1st (at least for libvlc).

I know it is soon, but it would be useful to not let the trunk go away
too much from the branch.
I know there are not many many kikoo-lol features, but many good
improvements have entered master...

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf