[vlc-devel] Malayalam Translation of VLC

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Sat Oct 11 16:05:29 CEST 2008

Hello,

> My name is Pratheesh Prakash. I am doing my PG research in India. I would
> like to translate the VLC interface to
> Malayalam<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malayalam>(ml). I have been

You can find the file there:
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/ml.po

You can use poEdit or KBabel (or a simple text editor) to translate.
Make sure that you use UTF-8 as encoding.

If you have question you can ask them on irc #videolan on
irc.freenode.net or on the mailing-lists translators at videolan.org or
vlc-devel at videolan.org

When you have done a part of it you can send it to me or put it online
and send us the link.

I suggest you subscribe to translators at videolan.org  on

Thank you,

--