[vlc-devel] request to review/cleanup: Xinerama fullscreen screen selection

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Sat Oct 11 19:05:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I haven't really done any core X11 coding, but I cooked up this patch
and would really appreciate if someone with more knowledge if X11 could
cleanup/review it.

Basicly it does same as mplayer/libvo/x11_common for xinerama, to choose
same physical display as fullscreen display were vlc window currently
is. It seems to work for me, thou it ain't pretty at all.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
"The sooner all the animals are dead, the sooner we'll find their