[vlc-devel] commit: Qt4: Controller Rework. (Jean-Baptiste Kempf )

git version control git at videolan.org
Wed Oct 15 02:10:41 CEST 2008

vlc | branch: master | Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> | Wed Oct 15 02:00:55 2008 +0200| [4396baf0e5ccef106522ae9d54ef5cadadb6302b] | committer: Jean-Baptiste Kempf

Qt4: Controller Rework.

Introduction of an abstractController, that can:
- create most of the interface controller widgets
- execute their actions

All buttons connect themselve to a mapper and a doAction( id_action )
that centralize everything. The Action could go into a mainActionner, I guess. Opinions?

This cleans a lot the signal and exchanges between MI and Controller,
between Controller and FSC. The buttons do their own cooking and connect
directly to THEMIM or to some of the few signals of the Controller
(inputExist, inputHasVideo, inputCanRecord)

This reworks most of the HACKS of Teletext Buttons and AtoB Buttons

The FSC inherit from AbstractController and not Controller, which remove the b_fscreation HACK.

There will be some regressions, I tried my best to minimize them.

The code is generic enough to be able to customize the toolbars now. HAVE FUN!

> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commit;h=4396baf0e5ccef106522ae9d54ef5cadadb6302b
---

 modules/gui/qt4/components/controller.cpp        | 1085 +++++++++++-----------
 modules/gui/qt4/components/controller.hpp        |  238 +++--
 modules/gui/qt4/components/interface_widgets.cpp |    2 +-
 modules/gui/qt4/components/interface_widgets.hpp |    4 +-
 modules/gui/qt4/input_manager.cpp                |  130 ++-
 modules/gui/qt4/input_manager.hpp                |   36 +-
 modules/gui/qt4/main_interface.cpp               |   24 +-
 modules/gui/qt4/main_interface.hpp               |    2 +-

Diff:   http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi/vlc.git/?a=commitdiff;h=4396baf0e5ccef106522ae9d54ef5cadadb6302b