[vlc-devel] Compile problem in WindowsXP use VC++

xz taxcoco at sohu.com
Wed Oct 22 03:51:58 CEST 2008

Dears:
    We have meatting a problem, while compiling under VC6, it has hundred errors.
    I had looked up de develop instraction, it said VLC cannot be compiled in VC++. But My classmate said he had compiled it in VC6.0 moudle by moudle(project each).
    And I want to compile some moudles, and add the .dll files in my project, please, Did there any other way?
                                    xiang
                               oct.22.2008