[vlc-devel] Fwd: MP4A-LATM transcoding

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Wed Oct 29 09:17:39 CET 2008

On ti 28. lokakuuta 2008 09:40:30, Antti Rintala wrote:
> [...]

Hi,

We solved this issue over IRC with Antti, problem is in faac encoder on
ffmpeg, and vlc defaulting to main-profile in encoding. Git master
should default to low-complexity now, and for quickfix others can add
aenc=ffmpeg{aac-profile="low"} for mp4a/aac encoding chain.

commit 397a4949116cf332dca73f904740c2768efff015 should fix this one

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Over the years, I've developed my sense of deja vu so acutely that now