[vlc-devel] [MediaListPlayer API and JVLC update] Remaining functions

Javier Gálvez Guerrero javier.galvez.guerrero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:58:37 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any way to know which item from the
MediaList is being played by the MediaListPlayer, getting the
MediaDescriptor instance or any other way.

In addition, I can't either see any function to play to previous item at the
MediaList but I can see the function 'next()'.

I'm working with VLC 0.9.0 test 3 version due to compatibility requirements
with last JVLC library, so, if these methods are implemented in newer VLC
versions, please tell me.

By the way, is going to appear a new JVLC jar library release in the next
days due to the VLC 0.9.1/2 release?

Thank you all,
Javi