[vlc-devel] Windows Builds

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Wed Sep 3 22:48:56 CEST 2008

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:16:00 -0700, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:

> C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe -Irc porn.mpg from cmd.

Hm ... it took me some time to figure it was Irc and not lrc :)
Yes, I confrm – in this mode the window is displayed at correct size

Happens the same when playing a MPEG4 high definition file taken with a
Sony PMW-EX1 camera.

In Qt interface mode, in both cases the aparent window size appears to
be locked somewhere at 760x430 approx, even if the displayed size from
the SD file should have been 1024x576 and the one from HD 1920x1088.

Cristi