[vlc-devel] Tag 0.9.2-rc1 : Jean-Baptiste Kempf : VLC media player 0.9. 2-rc1 - Grishenko

hannes_b at gmx.at hannes_b at gmx.at
Thu Sep 11 08:22:48 CEST 2008

go here http://www.di.fm/ click on one of the winamp buttons and it opens vlc but it does not play the stream.

>> does not show now playing only the title at streams, when you press pause and than play it shows now playing.
> Can you be clearer ? Now playing like MSN now playing ?

at the bottom of the window where at file play the artist and title stands. in streams it is usefull to display now playing to see the actual song. it is displayed after u pause and play again.

>> file association does not work, also didn't see a possibility in the options for change
> Association inside the application or in the installre ?

association at install and inside vlc options does not work.

my fault, just figured out that advanced does not include the basic settings

good morning :)