[vlc-devel] Tag 0.9.2-rc1 : Jean-Baptiste Kempf : VLC media player 0.9. 2-rc1 - Grishenko

Olivier Aubert olivier.aubert at liris.cnrs.fr
Thu Sep 11 23:59:53 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 14:49 -0700, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:48:20PM +0200, Olivier Aubert wrote :
> > On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 21:38 +0200, Felix Paul Kühne wrote:
> > > Mac OS X builds (for Intel-based Macs only for now) are available at
> > > the following location:
> > > <http://jones.videolan.org/~videolan/0.9.2-rc1/>
> > And do you plan to make the sdk available? I would like to test bindings
> > against the 0.9.2 version.
>
> Take any windows .zip|.7z to get it.
I know that, but I wanted to specifically test the MacOS X sdk package,
in order to ensure that it correctly works. I already tested the win32
version, and Debian is my development platform, so linux is tested too.

The headers should be identical across platforms, but if you apply
Murphy's law, there will be differences, and that is what I would like
to check.

Olivier