[vlc-devel] Bugs in 0.9.2 (OS X/PPC):

Daniel Kottmair dkottmair at gmx.de
Mon Sep 15 16:59:02 CEST 2008

Sorry for the mail, but trac is down right now and I was told to send
my bugreports here...

VLC-Version: 0.9.2
OS: MacOS X 10.4.11 (PPC)
CPU: Quad G5

1) DTS channel mapping is all wrong now: Center is now played through
LFO, Front Right is on Center, Left Surround is on Front Right, Right
Surround is on Left Surround and LFO is probably on the Right
Surround channel. No Problemo with AC3!

2) Thanks for M2TS support, but it's broken. Streams are identified
wrong, e.g. I tried a file with 2 DTS audiotracks and there was no
audio and the audiotracks were listed as subtitle tracks. In another
track with AC3 sound and subtitles, the subtitles were not listed.

3) It still crashes way way too often

(4) non-slideshow 1080p H.264 video replay is still not possible...

Regards and keep up the great work,
Daniel

P.S: Any chances of AVCHD disk support in "open volumes"? :-) Would
make a nice addition to SVCD and DVD!...