[vlc-devel] Bug in 0.9.2 with mute function

Vincent MAUGE vmauge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:23:52 CEST 2008

Hello,

First thanks all the developers for your great job on vlc.

I just download the last release 0.9.2 and I notice a problem with mute
function.
When I press m, the sound is turned off, the osd picture appears but the
sound bar doesn't change (still 100%). If I press m again the sound come
back, the osd picture is draw and the sound bar move to 0% with red cross.
And then If I press a lot of time m the change of sound bar is not done each
time.

My computer is on windows XP SP2

Vincent

PS : I doesn't subscrite to this mailling list so please let-me on copy for
this subject