[vlc-devel] About RTP streaming.

Amol Ghode amol.ghode at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:30:55 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I am new to Video streaming. As I know VLC uses LiveMedia stack for
streaming.
I am facing some problems with RTP streaming.
1. VLC to VLC rtp streaming works perfectly.
2. Streaming from VLC to LiveMedia Test Porgram, is not working for me.
The receiver which is a test program of Live media, can not dump the
rtp packtes. Though wireshark traces show proper packet arrival.
http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/#testProgs
I would need help regarding knowing about how livemedia classes are
used by VLC player to receive RTP streams.
Thanks in advance.
Amol.