[vlc-devel] MKV madness :D

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Thu Sep 18 10:13:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

As I said on the IRC, I spent part of my evening to split the mkv
demuxer in several file, in order to be a less monolithic mess...

Result:
10 cpp files ( bigger one is 1230 lines, mkv being 930LOC)
and associated hpp files.
Works the same as before.

I think it is way more readable... But could we do worse than what it
was ?

I know noone cares about this one anymore, however, I am still asking
before pushing, because doing this meant a lot of copy paste in all
directions and we would lost the git blame history and so on...

So, what do I do ?

Coin coin, your insane servant,
     jb
--