[vlc-devel] 0.9.2 Win32 plugin for both activex and mozilla

hce webmail.hce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:01:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

The wiki is down, please advise win32 plugin procedures, I guess the
win32 plugin is installed by running vlc.win32.nsi, please correct me
if it is not correct.

I built the 0.9.2 on win32 cygwin with --enable-mozilla. Then I run
vlc.win32.nsi compilation to install win32 plugin for both activex and
mozilla, it was an error "File: "mozilla\npvlc.dll" -> no files
found."

There is no npvlc.dll available on vlc-0.9.2. When I built 0.9.2 on
Linux, I set  --with-mozilla-sdk-path=/usr/lib/xulrunner/sdk. What is
the  sdk in contrib for mozilla?

Thank you.