[vlc-devel] Annoying bug in VLC 0.9.x with playlist-enqueue

Antoine Cellerier dionoea at videolan.org
Thu Sep 18 23:03:49 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> I have seen an annoying issue about playlist-enqueue, which is done to
> enqueue files in playlist in one instance mode.
> It is change_unsaveable();
> But it is in the Sprefs...

It could make sense to have it saved in the prefs.... but you would have
to make sure not to save it if it's given on the command line (like it
is in our win32 shortcuts). So the config cleanup started by thedj would
need to be done first. In the meanwhile I'd remove it from the simple
prefs to be sure nothing ugly happens.

--
Antoine Cellerier
dionoea