[vlc-devel] ASF muxer in VLC

Kaarlo Räihä agent_007 at luukku.com
Sat Sep 20 17:57:21 CEST 2008

Please don't put H.264 or g726 etc. to inside ASF files. I don't know why would anyone want to do that.

You can take the muxer, it is GPL licensed. Most of the code should be in asf.c inside modules/mux/

And your email EULA isn't legal. You can't force people to contracts like that. if it is a joke, it is not funny.

Irfan Shaikh kirjoitti 20.09.2008 kello 15:24:

> Hi All,
>

> Can i know if the ASF muxer code in VLC can be extracted so as i can
> mux the Mpeg4, H264, Mjpeg video and g726, g711 audo and Play back on
> Windows media player.
>
> Can i know if it is feasible ?It would be helpful if you breif out the
> complexities...
>
> If not can you please tell me wat all are the difficlulties? And why
>  it is
> not preferable?
>
> Thanking toy,
> Regards,
> Irfan
>
> This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be
>  legally
> privileged.  Access to this message by anyone other than the intended
> recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
> recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
> distribution of the message, or any action taken or omission of
>  action by
> you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please
> immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all
> copies of the message if you have received this message in error.

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku