[vlc-devel] asf.c as asfmuxer

irfanshaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Sep 24 08:54:15 CEST 2008

Hi all,

		I have been analysing asf.c code for asf muxer. In the following can you
please tell me what does "bo" stands for?
In the following structure what is the prefix i and p for

typedef struct
{
    int      i_buffer_size;
    int      i_buffer;
    uint8_t  *p_buffer;

} bo_t;

static void bo_init     ( bo_t *, uint8_t *, int  );
static void bo_add_u8   ( bo_t *, uint8_t  );
static void bo_addle_u16( bo_t *, uint16_t );
static void bo_addle_u32( bo_t *, uint32_t );
static void bo_addle_u64( bo_t *, uint64_t );
static void bo_add_mem  ( bo_t *, uint8_t *, int );

static void bo_addle_str16( bo_t *, char * );

Regards,
Irfan

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.