[vlc-devel] rtsp module : vlc freeze

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:46:52 CEST 2008

Hi Ross,

Great to hear! I have an application built on libvlc that exhibit
freeze up when we try to play an rtsp stream that is unavailable. Our
only option it seemed would be to put this in a thread that we could
kill when waiting for too long. Quite ugly I think.

Since 'someday' can be a very long time, would it be possible in the
interim to at least have these timeouts configurable somehow?

Jacques Boileau