[vlc-devel] GSoC status?
jb at videolan.org
Sat Sep 27 22:09:45 CEST 2008
On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 10:16:09PM +0300, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> Do we have any report? What are the merge status/plans?
Depends a bit from each mentor:
- Lukas, most of the work on Qt is merged, libvlc and phonon, not yet,
IIRC, and the phonon work should go on KDE repo, when changes on
libvlc are done.
- WinCE, geal is a grown-up guy and should have merged most of his work.
- Phytos, no sé...
- PVR, MTP, UPnp should be merged ASAP (before next Feature freeze)
- Dudiak's work is a big question, since it is a very good work, but it
might need extra time to merge. So it depends on the next Release
Feature Freeze target and on the Mac Devs. I would advise that this be
merged in a branch that is synched with master and if the work is
finished before FF, merge.
- VLC_help's work, I don't know either..
More information about the vlc-devel